Sexual Addiction Test
Below is a sexual addiction test provided by Canterbury Healthcare in Kent. If you are a Kent resident, or are willing to travel to London we are on standby help you. If you are concerened about your behaviour take the first step by answering the questions in the simple sexual screening tool below. It will help clarify your concerns. The sexual addiction questionnaire that follows is based on established current symptoms of addiction.
Sexual Addiction Questionnaire
- Do you spend increasing amounts of online time focused on sexual or romantic intrigue or involvement, causing you concern?
- Are you involved in multiple romantic or sexual affairs in chat rooms, internet etc
- Do you not consider online sexual or romantic “affairs” to be a possible violation of spousal/partnership commitments?
- Have you failed in attempts to cut back on frequency of online or Internet sexual and romantic involvement or interaction?
- Does your online use interfere with work (tired or late due to previous night’s use, online while at work etc.)?
- Does your online use interfere with primary relationships (e.g. minimising or lying to partners about online activities, spending less time with family or partners)?
- Are you intensely engaged in collecting internet pornography?
- Do you engage in fantasy online acts or experiences which would be illegal if carried out?
- Has your social or family interactive time decreased due to online fantasy involvement?
- Are you secretive, or do you lie about the amount of time spent online or type of sexual/romantic fantasy activities carried out online?
- Do you engage with sexual or romantic partners met online, while being involved in marital or other primary relationship?
- Are there increasing numbers of complaints or concerns from family or friends about the amount of your time spent online?
- Do you frequently become angry or extremely irritable when asked to give up online involvement to engage with partners, family or friends?
- Has the primary focus of your sexual or romantic life become increasingly related to computer activity (including pornographic CD ROM use)?
If you are experiencing any of the above, call and make an appointment. If your answers concern you, take the time to see a qualified and experienced professional. We are easily reached from within the county of Kent, or alternatively you could be seen in London at our discreet conculsting rooms. We are here to help you.
For a private consultation with a fully qualified therapist call 01227 290 098
Anger Management – Couples Counselling – Relationships -Depression – Bereavement – Anxiety Addictions – Postnatal Depression – Pre Birth Concerns – Alcohol Counselling – Co-Dependency Counselling
David is able to see clients strictly by appointment only and his practice is strictly governed by the BACP and FDAP code of ethics for practice.
A professional Kent counselling service from a fully qualified counsellor within easy reach of London, Canterbury, Herne Bay, Dover, Folkestone, Deal, Whitstable, Minster, Sittingbourne, Ashford, Faversham, Whitfield, Sandwich. One minute from Canterbury East Station.